You Have No Excuse Not To Watch Your Posture
Our video’s up on some well-known places around the web and after having worked very hard on it, we are immensely proud to see it on some really great sites & publications.
Here’s a list of notable websites where “Office Posture Matters: An Animated Guide” has been featured:
‣ The GOOD community featured our video on their Twitter feed, tweeting it out to their 860,000+ followers a few days after we posted it online:
— GOOD (@GOOD) August 3, 2013
‣ Influential home design blog Apartment Therapy featured “Office Posture Matters” early too, with a post that linked to even more exercises that people can use to stay active and healthy in the workplace.
‣ Gadget and tech blog Gizmodo featured our video with a characteristically attention-grabbing headline:
‣ Gizmodo sister site Lifehacker featured it in an equally provocative fashion via tweet, thusly:
Fix your crappy posture the fun way by just watching a video: http://t.co/T20atFnz8l
— Lifehacker (@lifehacker) August 16, 2013
‣ Devour, one of TIME Magazine’s 50 Best Websites of 2012, did what it is they do and curated it among the videos they found cool, interesting, and awesome.
‣ Culture magazine Slate highlighted the video as the centerpiece of an article by their future-focused blog, Future Tense, saying that “Sitting at Computers Is Killing Us, but This Video Could Help Save Your Life”. The article remained one of the most shared on the site during the weekend following its posting.
‣ Popular Science magazine shared the above Slate article via their Twitter account:
— Popular Science (@PopSci) August 16, 2013
‣ Design inspiration focused blog Creative Bloq led off their listicle aimed at keeping designers fit at work with “Office Posture Matters”.
‣ The Huffington Post‘s Healthy Living section made the video the centerpiece of their post on sitting posture at the office.
‣ The Atlantic featured the video as an animated follow up to their previously published article, “Is Your Job Killing You?”:
Your desk job is killing you. Here’s how to save yourself: http://t.co/COTGhnQmmH
— The Atlantic (@TheAtlantic) September 9, 2013
The whole Flikli team is really glad a lot more people out there are now aware of the need to be fit and active during the workday and are doing something about it!
updated 9 Sept. 2013
on 16 August 2013
We're the Flikli editorial & content team. We post official Flikli announcements and articles designed to help you improve how you use video and visual content. Posts by us have been carefully created, assembled and published here for your reading pleasure.